Contrend’s content strategy development for United Overseas Bank secured a win at the annual Marketing Excellence Awards.
3 FEBRUARY 2022, SINGAPORE: On 23 November 2021, Contrend won first place, winning Gold in the Excellence in Marketing Innovation category at the tenth annual edition of the Marketing Excellence Awards in Singapore.
The win recognizes Contrend’s pivotal role in using artificial intelligence (AI) to build an audience-centric content strategy in Southeast Asia (SEA) for our esteemed client, United Overseas Bank (UOB).
“Contrend’s development and content teams worked hard and continued to innovate, pushing our technology forward, in order to deliver an effective and successful content strategy for, not only UOB, but many of our clients throughout 2021,” said Contrend CTO, Richard Jones.
The Marketing Excellence Awards are designed to celebrate, recognize and reward Singapore’s outstanding marketing campaigns. It is the premier platform for marketers to showcase their creative excellence, successful strategies, and effective delivery.
Following this prestigious achievement, Contrend is excited to continue using its unique AI- and machine learning- (ML) driven capabilities to assist with the development and evolution of the Schneider Electric Group’s existing content strategy. An internationally leading specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric’s global marketing team in Europe commissioned Contrend to assess the effectiveness of Schneider’s content compared to both their competitive set and the wider content landscape of two of Schneider’s key markets – France and the United States.
By comparing Schneider’s content to their competitors’ and to wider regional content landscapes, and with key insights from over 20 data sources and Contrend’s proprietary Engagement Index (EI) metric, Contrend will predict audience preferences, identify new content opportunities and generate automated actionable recommendations for Schneider. The results are designed to help Schneider optimize their digital presence, increase their audience engagement, and secure a strong competitive advantage.
Contrend will continue to help our clients throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia develop and activate award-winning, memorable content that attracts their target audiences and drives results.
— END OF PRESS RELEASE —
For further queries or requests about Contrend, please contact:
- Sarah Gottshall, Business Development Manager, US – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tai Arayasongsak, Business Development Manager, APAC & Europe – email@example.com
- Peter Bakker, CEO & Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contrend is an AI- and ML-powered content marketing platform that analyzes engagement, predicts trends and simplifies production. Unprecedented levels of automation and unassisted learning provide extremely deep insights. Features include:
- One of the industry’s most diverse pools of content data: Contrend goes beyond standard insights into text-based content thanks to its Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities with audio, image, and video formats.
- New ways for users to interrogate content data: Users can search topic, style and format preferences instead of queries around predictable keywords, like brand names.
- Image recognition and computer vision: Groundbreaking image recognition and computer vision technology identify content trends across text, video, audio, and images. An industry first, this identifies trends with technology never deployed in the content marketing world.
- Individualized insights from a relevant content landscape: We give every user a secure URL to pull insights from Contrend’s content landscape. An individualized index informs relevant and actionable content insights and makes trend predictions. This is made possible through Contrend’s own data lake formulation – the first offering of its kind in APAC.
- Ability to cross-reference with company data: Organizations do not need to integrate their systems but have the option of cross-referencing industry insights against their own in-house primary data or website analytic tools.
- Privacy: Contrend does not use any third-party cookies or tracking for its engagement insights.
For more information on Contrend visit our website at www.contrend.com.
About the Marketing Excellence Awards
The champions for 2021 were chosen by an independent judging panel comprised of high-caliber, senior industry experts from reputable brands.
See the full list of winners in all categories here.
For more information about the latest edition of the Marketing Excellence Awards, click here.