Like many businesses, you may know <i>why</i> your content and strategy should differentiate, but you don’t know <i>how</i> to make that happen or <i>where</i> to start.
With Contrend you’re able to get actionable insights from massive amounts of data which helps you drive your content creation and ROI. And in order to get started you just need to know three things:
- Subject—What topic or area of interest do you want to explore to better understand more about your audience’s content preferences?
Example: Most popular emerging tech
- Market—What geographic region or country of interest are you targeting with your content or that you want Contrend to analyze?
Example: Australia, Southeast Asia, coastal cities, Singapore, etc.
- Competitors—Which other businesses in your industry are you trying to pull ahead of?
Example: Client = HSBC, Competitors = other banks (in general)
From these three simple inputs, Contrend is able to quickly harvest and accurately analyze relevant and related data. Then, the platform creates Engagement Index (Ei) scores across topics, styles, and formats of content that Contrend identified within the specified subject.
Ask Contrend Your Query
After Contrend assigns Ei scores, it’s ready to answer your query. A query is simply a question, any question, about content engagement regarding a subject in one market, or even several markets, that users can ask Contrend to report on.
Examples of Queries
- What content formats and styles do people prefer about “Retirement Planning” in Australia?
- What content topics are people interested in about “Emerging Consumer Tech” in Singapore?
- How do content preferences about “cooking at home” differ between the US and Brazil?
- What will be the content style preferred by most people in the UK when they look for pension advice?
- How can my hotel brand differentiate versus our competitors when creating content about “weekend vacations” in the US?
- What topics, formats, styles, and imagery should my brand create content about when we launch our new healthy yogurt drink in South Africa?
What Happens Next?
The query then triggers a data extract from the Contrend Data Lake, which returns the answer in a graphical format (numerical data can be downloaded). Data is then displayed in terms of the unique “Engagement Index” (EI) metric, which allows any company, in any industry, in any market in the world to be analyzed, compared, and tracked. This in turn generates actionable content recommendations and trend predictions for Contrend subscribers.
There are no limits to Contrend as it can handle thousands of complex queries at once. It can be used by an unlimited number of users within organizations across the world. It also does not collect or use any personal data to respond to user queries.
There are no limits to Contrend as it can handle thousands of complex queries at once. It can be used by an unlimited number of users within organizations across the world.
To learn more about how Contend can help you with your query, please contact us today.